The Edgwater Homeowners Association and Board of Directors strives to provide events throughout the year for residents to meet other members of the community and to provide necessary information to homeowners.
This website is the primary means by which information about events in the neighborhood, as well as important information, is relayed, so please be sure to check back often and to sign up here to receive emails about upcoming events and informaton.
Rules & Regulations
Every resident of Edgewater should have received a copy of the Covenants at closing. If you would like to access these documents electronically, please click on the links found under the ByLaws Tab.
Common violations Include, but are not limited to:
- Portable Basketball Systems (must have written ARC Committee approval)
- Overnight parking on the street
- No parking of boats and trailers within the community
- No parking in front of a fire hydrant
- Yard maintenance
- Garbage cans must be stowed out of sight
- Mold and mildew cannot be allowed to collect and grow on siding
- Juniper hills must be maintained by the home owner
- Areas outside of fences, but on personal property must be maintained by the homeowner
- Satellite dishes placed on a house without prior ARC approval
Any violations of the covenants may result in a daily fine of up to $100 with a lien placed on the property.
This is the archive of Budget documents for board of directors and membership of Edgewater Community Homeowners Association (HOA).
This is the archive of minutes for meetings of the board of directors and membership of Edgewater Community Homeowners Association (HOA).
Townhome owners should read this for additional information regarding your responsibilities.
Covenants & ByLaws
Every resident of Edgewater should have received a copy of the Covenants at closing. If you would like to access these documents electronically, please click on the document name below.
The Architectural Control Committee.
Articles of Incorporation of Edgewater Community Association, INC.
Edgewater Revised Collections Policy
Commercial vehicle and parking rules for Edgewater subdivision.
Revised Collection Policy for Edgewater Homeowners.